He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.

Thursday, December 2, 2010

More fun and entertaining???

First of all, blogging is new to me. That said, I appreciate all the comments, constructive criticism, and collective ideas for making it better(more fun, Noonie says).

I realize my blof is not so fun yet...entertaining I think, it could be better with pictures. However, seeing that I am currently typing away in the ever so quiet small county library in Stewartville, I'm not exactly equipped to upload pictures yet. Wait for December 11th...when we FINALLY get internet. P.S. I have exactly 12:33 left on my alloted computer time in the library.

A quick update on the new life here in Racine....We LOVE it! I've had my moments of stressful times, looking for a job, not appreciating the job I got, waiting for our furniture, and getting unpacked. But our house is awesome. It feels like a home expecially decked out with Christmas decorations I've inherited from my mom. It's an old house, it has lots of weird cubby spaces including an indented wall mirror in the living room that we've decidedly covered up with some wall art. So the house has charm, which I love! Pictures to come soon, I promise Noonie!

Gotta go, times up!  BTW it's snowing:)

4 comments:

Emilee said...

=) okay i luv u when can i come to ur house?

Heather Fretz said...

LOL, oh, noonie!

this is fun to get to know you better this way :)

Steve said...

I think you're doing a great job on the blog. Only suggestion would be to write more often. I enjoy reading it.

Your oaofil

HR Gutierrez said...

Love the new look! The pic of Scott & Mary is one of my favs!!