He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Sharing

I've been busy working on a new craft.
I thought I'd share it with you.
It's for a special person's birthday.


This little project was quite time consuming. 2 days worth of cutting and rolling mini rosettes (not a full 24 hours worth each day....but you get the idea).


I decided to adorn my wreath [made by Jill] with some rosettes.....


And my sis who I love (and so does she) sharing crafty ideas with, made me these hair clips


.....actually, my lovely niece Noonie did the braiding for the hair clips. Aren't they so talented?! Such a great mother/daughter team.

Later today, mr. b texted me this:
scottie b:  I'm about to eat a rattlesnake sausage.
me:  What rattlesnake would let you eat his sausage? That's gross!
scottie b:  [sent me a picture]














No comments: